Wacker Neuson has added the 0.8-ton 803 mini excavator to its line. Designed as a breaker carrier, the unit has a large hydraulic reservoir to deliver 5.8-gpm auxiliary flow. The breaker, buckets and other attachments are available as options. The unit is 27.5 inches wide with a telescopic undercarriage that extends to 34 inches. Maximum digging depth is 5 feet 9 inches, and maximum bucket digging force is 2,021 lb.-ft. Rubber tracks are standard, and a foldable ROPS reduces machine height. An optional debris guard fits between the work-group and operator station. A Yanmar 13-horsepower diesel powers the excavator.
Wacker Neuson 803 Excavator Specifications
- Engine: 3-cylinder Yanmar
- Power: 13 horsepower
- Max. digging depth: 5 feet 9 inches
- Max. dumping height: 6 feet 7 inches
- Max. bucket digging force: 2,021 lb.-ft.
- Hydraulic flow: 0-5.8 gpm
- Transport weight: 2,128 pounds
- Height: 7 feet 5 inches