JLG has upgraded its Online Express parts ordering system, including enhanced search capabilities by part, description, or serial number. The site is accessible via any device—desktop, mobile, or tablet—and boasts improved site navigation, according to the announcement.
“JLG is constantly evaluating customer feedback in order to provide a quick, convenient purchasing experience,” said Travis Myers, JLG director of product support, in a press release. “The improved Online Express is an efficient, user-friendly purchasing tool for customers to order parts for their entire fleet.”
Other enhancements include:
- New shopping cart for viewing orders and improving checkout
- Interactive manuals are now mobile-friendly and can be searched by serial number
- Administrator features that allow customers to add and manage their own users
- New shopping list feature makes common parts reordering faster and easier
- Freight quoting provides visibility to parts availability and entire order freight costs
JLG introduced the new system to select customers via the JLG Digital BETA Program prior to launch to ensure that the enhancements were an advantage to Online Express users.
“The ability to search for parts by either a serial or part number makes finding what I need so much simpler and faster,” said Larry Feeser, inventory operations manager, Best Line Equipment, in the release. “Being able to put a quote together, save it, and come back later to continue the transaction makes ordering multiple and routine items very efficient.”