The DX42-5K and DX50-5K Doosan excavators are updates. Operating weights are 10,114 pounds and 11,486 pounds, respectively, and they feature maximum dig depths, respectively, of 10 feet 5 inches and 11 feet 5 inches.
A new dual-flange track roller system works in tandem with an enhanced counterweight, and an integrated lift eye allows for easier craning and lifting. Operators now have the option to remove the bucket when lifting to maximize capacity with the new secure lifting point.
The Doosan mini excavators are powered by a 3-cylinder Doosan diesel engine that is more fuel-efficient than the predecessors: 42.6-horsepower for the DX42-5K, and 49.7 for the DX50-5K
Easy-to-reach auxiliary hydraulic couplers are now located on the Doosan excavator’s arm. The repositioned couplers help reduce the time needed for operators to connect the hydraulic hoses. In addition, a new clamp diverter valve option allows operators to quickly connect another attachment without disconnecting the hydraulic clamp hoses.
Standard is an enclosed, air-conditioned cab that has taller and wider windows and foldable pedals .
Doosan mini excavator specifications
- Operating weight: 10,114 lb.
- Horsepower: 42.6 hp
- Maximum dig depth: 10 ft. 5 in.
- Maximum reach: 17 ft. 3 in.
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 26.2 gpm
- Bucket capacity: 5.1 cu. ft.
- Boom length: 8 ft. 8 in.
- Arm length: 4 ft. 7 in.
- Tail swing overhang (side): 1 ft.
- Operating weight: 11,486 lb.
- Horsepower: 49.7 hp
- Maximum dig depth: 11 ft. 5 in.
- Maximum reach: 19 ft. 4 in.
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 36.6 gpm
- Bucket capacity: 5.3 cu. ft.
- Boom length: 9 ft. 1 in.
- Arm length: 5 ft.
- Tail swing overhang (side): 0.8 in