Cat 6030 crawler excavator for mining operations has a bucket payload of 33 tons, which is a three-pass match when paired with a Cat 777 haul truck, and loads a Cat 785 truck in five passes.
The mining shovel can be configured as a backhoe or face shovel. It has two Cat C27 diesels that meet local emissions standards. For Tier 4-F, the engines use a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) system and produce 1,620 gross horsepower. When configured for Tier 2, they deliver 1,529 gross horsepower.
Cat 6030 Shovel Specifications
- Engine: Cat C27
- Gross power: 1,620 horsepower
- Bucket payload: 33 tons
- Standard capacity backhoe/shovel: 22.2/21.6 cubic yards
- Operating weight backhoe/shovel: 326.8/324.4 tons
- Tearout force, backhoe: 212,150 lb.-ft.
- Crowd force, shovel: 291,700 lb.-ft.
- Breakout force backhoe/shovel: 197,760/214,309 lb.-ft.