The next-generation 336 Caterpillar excavator has an operating weight of 81,900 pounds and maximum dig depth of 26 feet 9 inches with a 12-foot-10-inch stick.
Integrated Cat Connect technology includes Cat Grade with 2D, Grade Assist, Cat payload, and a geo-fence. Smart mode matches engine and hydraulic power and reduces engine speed when hydraulic demand is low. Fuel consumption is reduced by up to 15 percent over the predecessor Caterpillar excavator. The electrohydraulic system has a main control valve that eliminates the need for pilot lines, reduces pressure losses, and lowers fuel consumption.
Caterpillar 336 Excavator Specifications
- Model: Cat 336
- Engine: Cat C9.3B
- Gross power: 314 horsepower
- Operating weight: 81,900 pounds
- Max. digging depth: 26 feet 9 inches
- Max. reach at ground level: 38 feet 5 inches
- Max. loading height: 24 feet 6 inches