The 24.8-horsepower Bobcat E26 excavator is an R Series model with an operating weight of 6,489 pounds. Maximum dig depth is 9 feet 5 inches, and maximum dump height is 10 feet 4 inches. Bucket digging force is 5,652 lb.-ft.
The boom swing frame stays within the width of the tracks as it swings, for working in confined areas, and the Bobcat E26 excavator’s 61-inch width enables it to maneuver through doorways, according to the company.
The operator station has 19 percent more glass surface that its predecessor, and a larger front panel to facilitate the view to an attachment.
Hydraulic lines have been upgraded to steel and are routed through the lower portion of the boom swing casting and tucked securely into the top area of the boom structure.
Bobcat E26 Excavator Specifications
- Horsepower: 24.8
- Operating weight: 6,489 lb.
- Bucket digging force: 5,652 lb.-ft.
- Arm digging force: 3,547 lb.-ft.
- Rated lift capacity: 2,359 lb.
- Maximum reach at ground level: 15 ft. 9 in.
- Maximum dig depth: 9 ft. 5 in.
- Maximum dump height: 10 ft. 4 in.
- Width: 61 in.
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 14.2 gpm
- Tail swing type: Minimal