The Topcon Image Master Modeler Software from Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) allows users to generate 3D models quickly from digital images. Models can be used for measuring, mapping, ortho images, and interpretation in a wide variety of applications.
Combining an easy-to-use interface and advanced mathematical processing, Image Master software allows creation of accurate 3D models with a minimum of preparation or special knowledge or training.
Using digital camera images, the software produces photogrammetry models with accuracies up to 0.4 mm and produces three-dimensional coordinate points and surfaces by measurements made in two or more digital photographic images taken from different positions.
- Close-range photogrammetric applications
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- Disaster monitor/mapping
- As-built civil and industrial applications
- Accident investigation
- 3D modeling and visualization
- Civil engineering and Survey deliverables
- Advanced Software Features
- Calculation and display of model cross sections
- Calculation and display of contour lines
- Area and volume calculations
- Distance measurements, point to point, or point to line
- TIN model generation
- 3D model rendering
- Ortho image support
- A variety of export forms, including DXF, ASCII and VRML.