The Pedestal Rock Breaker Boom Systems—mounted at primary-jaw, impact, and gyratory crushers and stationary grizzlies—are used for crushed-stone, hard rock/ore-reduction, and debris-recycling applications and designed for stationary primary crushing plants, as well as portable plants.
All rock breaker boom systems include a positioning pedestal boom, ORV Series hydraulic impact breaker, electric power unit, and operator controls. First-use start-up and commissioning, including operator and maintenance training, is part of the package.
Available options include premium and radio remote controls, pan-zoom camera system with either coax cable control or fiber-optic control, and integrated package with rock breaker boom system, power unit, and operator’s cab mounted collectively on an upper carriage platform. Okada’s own ORV Series hydraulic breakers, mounted on the rock breaker system boom, range from 375 to 7,500 lb.-ft. impact energy class. In addition, they can be used for mobile-excavator mounting pit hammer applications.
Key features include:
- Choice of 24 Rock Breaker Boom System models with a horizontal reach of 10 to 40 feet
- Choice of 10 box-housed ORV Series hydraulic breakers with Impact Energy Classes ranging from 375 to 7,500 lb.-ft.
- Choice of six electric/hydraulic power units ranging in size from 20 to 125 horsepower
- All electric/hydraulic operation with optional electrical enclosures with start/stop control, circuit protection, and indicators for maintenance
- Engineered site assessment for proper positioning boom selection, breaker size selection, and safe working range assurance