New Holland Construction's line of mini excavators includes six new models ranging from 1.7 to 6.0 metric tons.
“We are upgrading our existing mini excavator family in order to further expand our offering and give customers more power, productivity and value from their equipment,” said Tharen Peterson, New Holland Construction’s Mini Excavator Marketing Manager. “Each model is designed with the customer in mind to improve work efficiency and ensure reliability, without limiting the power and torque needed to get the job done.”
The six-model lineup includes the E17C, E26C, E33C, E37C, E57C, and E60C. Performance features include:
- Rail & inter-locking type track
- Auto shift travel system automatically downshifts when load is sensed to increase torque and upshifts once load is no longer sensed
- Auto idle capability to automatically idle when operator does not give input to the control handles and returns to throttle setting when operator moves stick
- Top of class ground clearance and excellent dozer blade lift height
- Variable undercarriage (E17C) retracts for entry through tight egresses and then extends for stability
- ESL (Engine Start Limit) System (anti-theft) ensures passcode is required to start engine and time between engine starts can be manually set
The design boasts easy access to engine compartment for daily checks, a convenient switch layout, easy-to-read cluster, touch screen monitor (E57C & E60C) and a wide, spacious cab.
The mini excavator cab features excellent forward visibility, with excavator-style window and removable lower window. Retractable windows on the right side and rear mirrors on both sides improve all-around visibility. In addition to its well-designed visibility, the cab is optimized for a comfortable operating experience and offers features such as an ergonomically designed suspension seat, adjustable arm rests and a spacious environment to help reduce operator fatigue, and more.