The Link-Belt 65|HT truck crane replaces the HTC-8660 Series II. Its lifting capacity is 65 tons. The Link-Belt 65|HT has a new four-section, full-power boom with a range from 36.5 to 115 feet that reaches a maximum tip height of 125 feet.
The 65|HT upper has a Cummins L9 engine that provides 260 horsepower at 2,000 rpm. It has three optimized boom extend modes and an increase in maximum counterweight to 18,700 pounds over its predecessor.
Operator controls are available in either a dual or single axis configuration and have a fine metering feature for precise operation. Link-Belt Pulse total crane operating system utilizes an in-cab display as a readout and operator interface with on-board diagnostics including the rated capacity limiter, wind speed, boom length and angle, radius of load, and crane configuration.
The carrier has textured and slip-resistant paint on all walking surfaces, and a vision package includes cameras for winch-view, right-side swing view, rear-view backup, and right-side turn.
A fully equipped 65|HT can reduce its transport weight to less than 65,000 pounds with all counterweight removed.
Link-Belt 65|HT features
- Unmatched transport flexibility & jobsite travel
- Upper work platform
- Halogen daytime running headlights and LED marker lighting
- Four points of access to the carrier
- Antilock (ABS) drum brakes
- Pre-painted, plated hardware, and powder-coated tubing
- On-line ground bearing (force)
- Online 3D lift planning
- World-class distributor network
- Aviation obstruction marking light and flag (optional)