The 165-horsepower WA320-8 wheel loader meets Tier 4-Final standards while using up to 3 percent less fuel in V-cycle loading, the company says. Emissions are reduces via SCR and DPF. Operating weights range from 34,128 to 34,392 pounds. The parallel-lift linkage has auto tilt-in to simulate a Z-bar, the company says.
Fourth-generation hydrostatic drive has variable traction control, and S-mode reduces wheel slip. Creep mode allows the operator to dial in travel speed from 1 to 8 mph in first gear.
A swing-out cooling fan has wider fin spacing and standard auto-reverse for ease of cleaning. Gull-wing engine doors provide access to daily checks and service items.
Komatsu WA320-8 Specifications
- Engine: Komatsu SAA6D107E-3
- Power, net: 165 horsepower @ 2,100 rpm
- Operating weight: 34,128-34,392 pounds
- Bucket capacity: 3.0-4.2 cubic yards
- Hinge pin height: 13 feet 2 inches
- Full-turn tipping load: 21,561 pounds
- Dump clearance: 9 feet 5 inches
- Bucket breakout force: 36,310 pounds