The D61EXi/PXi-24 crawler dozers are second-generation Intelligent Machine Control (IMC) dozers. Using a 6.8-liter, 168-horsepower, Komatsu SAA6D107E Tier 4-Final engine, the machines are designed to automate dozing operations from the first rough cut to the last final-grade pass, achieving up to 8 percent greater efficiency in moving material, “based on start-to-finish grade testing of typical aftermarket machine-control systems,” the company says.
The dozers are available with quick-shift, three-speed mode and a variable 20-speed customizable transmission mode to suit personal preferences.
Komatsu K61EXi/PXi-24 Specifications
- Engine: Komatsu SAA6D107E-3
- Power rating, net: 168 horsepower
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Operating weight, range: 38,911-43,167 pounds
- Max. hydraulic flow: 45 gpm
- Max. hydraulic pressure: 3,974 psi