The Kawasaki-KCM 90Z7 wheel loader meets Tier 4-Final requirements using a 275-horsepower Cummins QSL9 engine with SCR technology and a DOC. The engine does not require a DPF.
Open-center hydraulics system uses variable-displacement piston pumps, and the standard lock-up torque converter is available in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear. In normal or power modes, a temporary quick-power function provides momentary increase in power.
The loader’s flex-shift feature, which responds to working conditions to balance speed and rimpull, has more sensors and new logic than the Tier 4-I version. The loader also has a a high-efficiency (HE), easy-loading bucket.
Kawasaki-KCM 90Z7 Wheel Loader Specifications
- Gross power: 275 horsepower @ 2,000 rpm
- Operating weight: 53,310 pounds
- Bucket capacity: 5.5 cubic yards
- Bucket breakout: 44,740 pounds
- Max hinge pin height: 14 feet 6-1/4 inches
- Full turn static tipping load: 36,180 pounds