Dave Hughes, VP of global sales for McElroy Manufacturing has been named 2021 show chair for ICUEE, the International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition. He will lead the ICUEE management committee in overall show planning.
“AEM is more than pleased to have Dave on board as the new chair for ICUEE 2021,” said ICUEE show director John Rozum in a prepared statement. “His expertise and participation will be incredibly valuable to our team as we continue to work towards our goals for 2021. We know that Dave and the rest of our management committee all have a great vision of what ICUEE can and will be and we look forward to announcing some exciting changes in the coming year.”
Said Hughes in a statement: “I am extremely pleased to accept this position for the 2021 show. I know that everyone on the committee is dedicated to best serving industry professionals by providing an interactive and valuable experience at ICUEE.”
Hughes has served in many capacities at McElroy since joining in 2001. He is also president/COO of Southern Specialties (SSC) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Hughes is returning to the ICUEE management committee, having also served as the 2019 vice chair. He is also very active in Young President’s Organization (YPO) and has served his Tulsa Chapter in all of its major offices, including Chairman.
Julie Fuller, VP of engineering, marketing, and purchasing, for Tadano Mantis Corp., will serve as vice chair of the committee.
- Chris Brahler, President and CEO, TT Technologies Inc
- Joe Caywood, Director of Marketing & Product Management, Terex Corporation
- Andrew Christopher, Director, Corporate Business Division, John Deere Construction & Forestry
- Mark Core, Executive Vice President & CMO, Vermeer Corporation
- Bruce Farrar, Director - Industrial OEM Sales & Support, Cummins
- Alessandro Ferrari, VP Sales, Prinoth
- Jim Glazer, President, Elliott Equipment Company
- Brian Metcalf, CEO, Ring-O-Matic
- Sam Miceli, VP and GM, Vactor
- Laura Ness Owens, VP Marketing, Doosan Bobcat
- Bob Pettit, CEO, HAWE Hydraulics
- Mike Popovich, VP Sales & Marketing – Excavators, Vacall/Gradall Industries Inc.
- Jim Rauckman, Managing Member, Rauckman Utility Products
- Mark Regan, Director of Sales, NA, Versalift
- Kevin Smith, President, Hammerhead
- Grant Williams, Marketing Campaign Manager, Altec Industries Inc.