Groth-Designed Church Dedicated

Staff | September 28, 2010

The newly constructed Evangelical and Reformed United Church of Christ in Waukesha, WI, was dedicated on December 7, 2008.

The new building incorporates a keystone, cornerstones, reclaimed brick, three stained-glass windows, the bell from the original building constructed in 1891, and an addition built in 1991.

The entire building burned to the ground in 2005, and its replacement, designed by Groth Design Group, was recently completed.

x
expand_less