Gradall XL 5100 IV has a six-speed AutoDrive Allison transmission and transfer-case system that allows travel at up to 60 mph highway. Models are available with either a 6 x 4 or 6 x 6 drive train. Maximum reach is 33 feet, 9 inches. The boom has full-tilting power, and maximum dig depth is 24 feet, 5 inches. Loading height maximum is 18 feet. Rated bucket force is 24,900 lb.
Gradall XL 5100 IV Specifications
(w/ 6 x 4 undercarriage)
- Horsepower: Gross-282 @ 2200 rpm; Net-265 @ 2200 rpm
- Engine: 6-cylinder, Detroit Diesel Mercedes OM926 Tier 4i
- Weight: 57,670 lb.
- Maximum reach at ground level: 33ft., 9 in.
- Maximum digging depth: 24ft., 5 in.
- Boom Tilt: 220° Continuous