Gen:2 version of the RT175 and RT210 compact track loader have Tier 4 Yanmar engines, rated at 70 and 72 horsepower, respectively, that use DPFs. Rated operating capacity is 1,750 pounds for the RT175 and 2,100 pounds for the RT210. The radial-lift units lift to 10 feet 6 inches. The loaders have the company’s IdealTraxTM Automatic Track Tensioning System and a drive management system that efficiently transfers horsepower into tractive effort.
The loaders have standard hydraulic flow of 18.5 and 21.8 gpm, respectively. High flow is rated at 34 and 35.9 gpm.
Gehl RT 175, RT210 Specifications
- Gross power: 69.9 horsepower at 2,500 rpm
- Height to hinge pin: 127.5 inches
- ROC at 35%: 1,750 pounds
- Operating weight: 8,605 pounds
- Gross power: 72 horsepower at 2,500 rpm
- Height to hinge pin: 128 inches
- ROC at 35%: 2,100 pounds
- Operating weight: 9,890 pounds