Models 650 and 750 expand the company’s line of articulated wheel loaders. Both are Tier 4-certified, with the 64.4-horsepower Yanmar using a DPF aftertreatment on the 650, and a Deutz 74.3-horsepower engine using a DOC system.
The loaders are the largest for Gehl, with operating weights of 9,080 and 10,540 pounds, respectively. A heavy-duty oscillating articulation joint allows for turning angles left and right to 45 degrees. The bucket and tires follow a constant turning radius.
Gehl 650, 750 Loader Specifications
- Operating weight w/ canopy: 9,080 pounds
- Straight tipping load: 6,409 pounds
- Power: 64.4 horsepower at 2,300 rpm
- Bucket hinge pin height: 130.5 inches
- Operating weight w/ canopy: 10,540 pounds
- Straight tipping load: 7,446 pounds
- Power: 74.3 horsepower at 2,300 rpm
- Bucket hinge pin height: 136.8 inches