Models DA30-5 and DA40-5 fit in the 28- and 40-metric-ton class, with payload ratings of 61,729 and 88,185 pounds, respectively. They meet Tier 4-Final regulations with the 365-horsepower Scania DC9 and 490-horsepower DC13 diesel engines, respectively. Engines use high-pressure common-rail fuel delivery and cooled EGR along with SCR with a DOC. New to the DA30-5 and DA40-5 is a mass airflow sensor and exhaust brake, working in tandem to reduce emissions.
The ADTs have an external engine intake air grille located on the hood’s right-hand side, providing cooler air to the engine intake improving engine efficiency. Plus, a new air vent helps prevent over pressurization in the engine compartment.
A tilting cab gives service technicians access to all of the truck’s major components. The cab can be tilted back in less than five minutes to expedite routine maintenance and repairs. New DA30-5 and DA40-5 trucks have only three wear parts on the entire rear frame, and they are greased by the automatic lubrication system.
Doosan ADT Specifications
- Net power: 365 horsepower
- Machine weight (empty): 51,588 pounds
- Payload rating: 61,729 pounds
- Heaped capacity: 23.3 cubic yards
- Loading height: 9 feet 10 inches
- Max speed: 36 mph
- Net power: 490 horsepower
- Machine weight (empty): 71,107 pounds
- Payload rating: 88,185 pounds
- Heaped capacity: 34 cubic yards
- Loading height: 10 feet 8 inches
- Max speed: 33 mph