The TL519 Bobcat telehandler is a line extension with a lift capacity of 5,500 pounds and lift height of 19 feet. It is powered by a 74-horsepower engine and has a two-speed hydrostatic transmission.
The cab offers high visibility, a suspension seat, HVAC system, and an easy-to-read instrumentation panel as in other R-Series machines.
A single, intuitive joystick controls the travel direction, lift and tilt functions, boom extension, and auxiliary hydraulics.
Fingertip control access includes, on the front side of the joystick, the directional switch for forward, neutral, and reverse. The two-speed travel switch, lift-arm float, boom extension, machine function settings, and auxiliary hydraulics are located on the rear of the joystick.
Bobcat Power Bob-Tach mounting system is standard. Four steering modes and five operation modes provides operators with versatility in operation.
TL519 steering modes
- ECO mode allows the operator to maintain hydraulic performance without using the engine’s full power – working with lower rpm, less noise and lower fuel consumption.
- Smooth Drive mode is ideal for maneuvering across jobsites with mild acceleration and deceleration while carrying loads.
- Dynamic Drive mode increases responsiveness of the telehandler’s acceleration and deceleration for traveling between tasks.
- Flex Drive mode allows the operator to manage the engine speed independently from travel speed.
- Advanced Attachment Control mode allows for full auxiliary hydraulic performance.
The low-profile boom sits below operator eye level to provide an open view of the surroundings. Mirrors on the operator’s left and right provide added visibility when working in confined areas. An optional rear mirror kit, rear view camera kit, and boom work light kit also are available.
Bobcat TL519 Specifications
- Maximum rated capacity: 5,512 lb.
- Lift height: 19 ft. 4 in.
- Maximum reach: 11 ft. 2 in.
- Operating weight: 9,898 lb.
- Power: 74 hp