The M Series of Caterpillar’s small wheel loaders includes the 926M, 930M and 938M with Tier 4-Final engines. The 926M replaces the Cat 924K with increased capabilities.
All models use the Cat C7.1 Acert engine with a DPF and SCR technology, requiring DEF. Hydrostatic drive includes operator-selected powertrain modes: conventional Hystat, refined Torque Converter, and Ice setting for slippery underfoot conditions. Standard mode allows the engine to run at 1,600 rpm instead of 1,800, which enables fuel savings up to 5 percent to 10 percent, depending on application. In performance mode, rpm goes to 1,800 for maximum power.
The M Series has the Generation II Optimized Zbar loader linkage.
M Series Wheel Loader Specifications
- Net power: 153 horsepower
- Operating weight: 29,454 pounds
- Full-turn static tipping load: 16,427 pounds
- Net power: 164 horsepower
- Operating weight: 31,447 pounds
- Full-turn static tipping load: 18,510 pounds
- Net power: 188 horsepower
- Operating weight: 36,041 pounds
- Full-turn static tipping load: 21,947 pounds