Editor's note: The Bobcat M3 Series updates include the Bobcat S590 skid steer. Read more below.
The 74-horsepower Bobcat S595 skid steer loader is a 500-frame-size loader in the M Series. The vertical-lift Bobcat loader has a 2,000-pound rated operating capacity. The pressurized cab minimizes dirt and dust in the operator environment. Auxiliary quick couplers mount directly to the front plate of the lift arm, and a guard bar extends in the front of the couple for uptime protection.
Bobcat S595 Specifications
- Operating weight: 6,800 pounds
- Rated operating capacity: 2,200 pounds
- Lift height to hinge pin: 119 inches
M3 Series Bobcat S590 has a ROC of 2,000 pounds and a 68 horsepower engine. It's a vertical-lift-path skid steer loader with a lift height to hinge pin of 119 inches.
Bobcat S590 Specs
- Power: 68 horsepower
- Rated operating capacity, 50% tipping load: 2,000 pounds
- Operating weight: 6,765 pounds
- Height to hinge pin: 119.0 inches
- Auxiliary standard flow: 17.1 gpm
- Lift path: Vertical