Models L65 and L85 Bobcat wheel loaders have operating weights of 9,944 and 11,164 pounds, respectively. The 55-horsepower Bobcat L65 has a rating operating capacity, straight, of 3,133 pounds; the Bobcat L85 ROC is 3,974 pounds.
The compact Bobcat wheel loaders come with standard buckets of 1 cubic yard, but can handle a variety of attachments. It incorporates the Bob-Tach system that allows operators to optimize attachment performance attachment control mode.
The redesigned Tier 4 Bobcat engine enables simplified routine maintenance, including:
- Large fuel filter to enable better system protection, longer filter life, and increased holding capacity.
- Lift pump and self-priming fuel system, which enables continuous forced air outflow and eliminates the need for a primer bulb.
- Pre-filter to protect the lift pump from debris and particles that increase wear and degrade performance
The wheel loaders have articulated steering and an electronic hydrostatic transmission (E-HST). The E-HST transmission and horsepower management automatically adjusts the loaders’ drive system to maximize pushing and loading power while minimizing the chance of stalling.
Bobcat L65, Bobcat L85 standard features
- 2.4L Turbo-charged Bobcat Tier-4 engine
- Two-Speed Travel (travel mode/work mode)
- Advanced Attachment Control Mode
- Bucket Level Indicator
- Differential Lock
- Inching Pedal
- Power Bob-Tach
- 5” Display w/Jog Shuttle
- High-flow hydraulics (L85 only)
- Side Rear View Mirrors
- Z-Bar Mechanical Self Leveling
- LED Work Lights
Bobcat L65 Specifications
- Power: 55 hp
- Rated operating capacity, straight: 3,133 lb.
- Rated operating capacity, articulated: 2,618 lb.
- Operating weight: 9,944 lb.
- Auxiliary std flow: 19.8 gpm
Bobcat L85 Specifications
Power: 68 hp
- Rated operating capacity, straight: 3,974 lb.
- Rated operating capacity, articulated: 3,257 lb.
- Operating weight: 11,164 lb.
- Auxiliary std flow: 27.3 gpm