Bobcat has added two models to its utility vehicle lineup: the 3600 and 3650. Both have 24.8 horsepower engines that automatically shut down if they experience high engine coolant temperature, low engine oil pressure, or high hydraulic oil temperature. Both also have hydrostatic drive and dynamic braking, which occurs when the operator releases pressure on the travel pedal. The 3650 model can operate front-mounted PTO attachments.
Bobcat 3600, 3650 Utility Vehicles
- Drive system: 4x4 and AWD
- Engine: 24.8-horsepower diesel
- Total vehicle operating capacity: 2,215 pounds
- Vehicle towing capacity: 2,000 pounds
- Cargo box load capacity: 1,250 pounds
- Maximum travel speed: 30 mph