The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announced its 2021 officers and directors elected to the AEM Board of Directors, as well as its Construction Equipment Sector Board, at its annual meeting.
2021 Officers, AEM Board of Directors
- AEM Chair: Steven Berglund, executive chairman, Trimble
- Vice Chair: Robert Crain, SVP & GM North America, AGCO
- Ag Chair: Todd Stucke, SVP Marketing, Product Support & Strategic Projects, Kubota Tractor
- CE Chair: Rod Schrader, chairman & CEO, Komatsu
- Treasurer: Linda Hasenfratz, CEO, Linamar
- Secretary: Dennis Slater, president, AEM
Directors and officers for the AEM Board of Directors come from a broad selection of AEM member companies from both the agriculture and construction equipment fields.
“The guidance and leadership talent from our member companies greatly benefit AEM, and we always appreciate their participation,” said AEM president Dennis Slater. “We also greatly appreciate the broad spectrum of participation, not just from equipment OEMs in the ag and construction equipment sectors, but from component manufacturers, tech developers, and service providers. This is a great group of industry leaders, and I am looking forward to working with them.”
2021 AEM Board of Directors
- Jason Andringa, president & CEO, Vermeer
- Steven Berglund, executive chairman, Trimble
- Ted Bojanowski, VP Sales, Marketing & System Engineering, Parker Hannifin
- Robert Crain, SVP & General Manager North America, AGCO
- John Garrison, chairman & CEO, Terex
- David Gilmore, SVP Sales & Marketing Regions 3 & 4 Agriculture & Turf Division, Deere & Co.
- Grant Godbersen, VP Manufacturing, GOMACO
- Michael Haberman, president, Gradall
- Scott Harris, VP Case IH North America
- Linda Hasenfratz, CEO, Linamar Corp.
- Philip Kelliher, VP Americas Distribution, Service & Marketing, Caterpillar
- Leif Magnusson, president, CLAAS of America
- Laura Ness Owens, VP Marketing, Communication & Public Affairs, Doosan Bobcat North America
- Ray O’Connor, president & CEO, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
- Brad Olson, VP, Two Rivers Marketing
- Greg Petras, president, Kuhn North America
- Austin Ramirez, president & CEO, Husco
- Jeffrey Reed, president & CEO, Reed International/VSS Macropaver
- Rod Schrader, Chairman & CEO, Komatsu
- Todd Stucke, SVP Marketing, Product Support & Strategic Projects, Kubota Tractor
Construction Equipment Sector Board
CE Chair: Rod Schrader, Chairman & CEO, Komatsu
CE Vice Chair: Stephen Roy, SVP Sales Region Americas, Volvo CE
- Brian Bieller, president & regional GM, Dynapac North America
- Susanne Cobey, president & CEO, Eagle Crusher Co., Inc.
- Angie Drake, VP Construction Business, The Toro Company
- Mary Erholtz, VP Marketing, Superior Industries
- Anthony Fassino, VP Building Construction Products Div., Caterpillar
- John Grote, Global VP Sales & Marketing, Grote Industries
- Willie Harbert, VP Sales, Eaton
- David Hughes, VP Global Sales, McElroy Manufacturing
- Robert Mortensen, president Off Highway Div., Husco
- Frank Nerenhausen, president, JLG Industries
- Ray O’Connor,pPresident & CEO, Topcon Positioning Systems
- Melvin Porter, president & CEO, Link-Belt Cranes
- Bryan Rich, chairman & CEO, SmartEquip Inc.
- Stephen Roy, SVP Sales Region Americas, Volvo CE
- Barry Ruffalo, president & CEO, Astec Industries
- Eric Sauvage, president & CEO, LBX
- Ingo Schiller, president & CEO, Tadano America
- Rod Schrader, chairman & CEO, Komatsu
- David Thorne, SVP Worldwide Sales & Marketing, Construction & Forestry Div., Deere & Co.
- Patrick Weiler, President & CEO, Weiler