The all-wheel-steer 550 wheel loader has a 47-horsepower Tier 4-Interim engine and offers optional high-performance high flow for increased hydraulic horsepower to run larger attachments such as snow blowers, brooms and trenchers. A faster travel speed option provides up to 19.5 mph. Available with canopy or cab, with the cab model complete with heat and air conditioning. Hydraulically operated universal skid steer style quick hitch can be controlled from the operator's station. Counterweights are located far behind the rear axle, and the loader has a straight tipping load of 4,365 pounds with a maximum bucket pin height of 10 feet.
Wacker Neuson 550 Specifications
- Engine: 47-horsepower Yanmar
- Operating weight, with cab: 7,937 pounds
- Bucket capacity: 0.85 cubic yards
- Lifting force: 7,306 pounds
- Breakaway force: 6,295 lb.-ft.
- Bucket pivot point: 119.7 inches
- Overhead loading height max.: 113.8 inches
- Dumping height: 91.3 inches
- Dump reach 11.8 inches