The Wisconsin Underground Contractors Association and its Public Works Industry Improvement Program have awarded five scholarships to new college students:
- Kyle J. Eberle, majoring in engineering, sponsored by Ruekert & Mielke, and attending the University of Wisconsin
- Katherine C. Kolster, major undecided, sponsored by Super Excavators, and attending St. Louis University
- Grayson O. Butler, majoring in engineering, sponsored by Butler Engineering, and attending the UW-Madison
- Jaime Olson, majoring in business, sponsored by Globe Contractors, and attending the UW - Eau Claire
- Jillian Olson, majoring in business, sponsored by Globe Contractors, and attending Illinois State University.