A Tier 4-Interim Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine leads the improvements to Komatsu WA500-7 wheel loader. The new powerplant has net horsepower of 353. Operating weight is 76,611 lb. with a 7.3 cubic yard bucket. Komatsu Smart Loader Logic provides optimal engine torque to match application, the company says. It functions automatically without interfering with operation. Large-capacity torque converter has standard lock-up and improves acceleration, hill climb ability, and fuel consumption.
Komatsu WA500-7 Specifications
- Engine: Komatsu SAA6D140E-6
- Net power: 353 horsepower
- Operating weight: 76,611
- Breakout force: 55,115 lb.
- Static tipping load: 59,833 lb.
- Dumping clearance: 10 ft., 10 in.
- Hinge pin height: 15 ft., 7 in.