Dash 7 Doosan (now Develon) wheeled excavators includes the DX140W-7, DX190W-7, and DX210W-7 and replace Dash 5 models. Operating weights on the wheeled excavators are 34,760 pounds; 46,187 pounds; and 50,706 pounds, respectively
Hydraulics have been upgraded, and a one-touch power boost feature can help amplify hydraulic power.
The redesigned wheeled excavators feature Smart Power Control (SPC) to improve machine efficiency while maintaining productivity through variable speed control and pump torque control. Each of the four power modes will function with SPC engaged or disengaged; however, SPC is only active in the digging work mode. Fuel-saving features include four work modes, auto idle, auto shutoff, and engine auto shutdown.
Cabs offer more floor space than the predecessor versions, with automotive-style heating and air conditioning, ergonomically designed joystick controls, and a new 8-inch Smart Touch screen. The multilingual touch screen allows operators to monitor critical machine functions and control machine settings, rearview camera, and more.
A 360-degree all-around view monitoring (AVM) camera system is optional, and it displays a full view of the machine’s surroundings. Five unique visual perspectives can be seen from the separate AVM monitor: top view, rear view, top+right view, rear+corner view, and 3D view. The AVM camera system can be linked with optional ultrasonic detection sensors for an additional level of awareness of objects behind the machine.
The optional load isolation system engages automatically at 3.1 mph to reduce attachment and machine bouncing when traveling. The standard auto hold brake system engages the digging brake automatically to improve operator comfort and productivity. The fine swing function reduces the shock from excavator swing starts and stops to help with operator accuracy.
Four selectable power modes are available:
- Power+ mode for severe digging conditions and mass loading (top loading)
- Power mode for extremely deep trenching and simultaneously truck loading
- Standard power mode for general ground utility applications: digging and pipe laying
- Economy mode for precise grading and to maximize controllability and machine efficiency
Doosan DX140W-7 Specs
- Power: 137 hp
- Operating weight: 34,760 lb.
- Maximum digging depth: 14 ft. 8 in.
- Maximum digging reach (ground): 24 ft. 2 in.
- Maximum loading height: 19 ft. 4 in.
Doosan DX190W-7 Specs
- Power: 159.6 hp
- Operating weight: 46,187 lb.
- Maximum digging depth: 18 ft. 9 in.
- Maximum digging reach (ground): 29 ft. 8 in.
- Maximum loading height: 22 ft. 2 in.
Doosan DX210W-7 Specs
- Power: 171.2 hp
- Operating weight: 50,706 lb.
- Maximum digging depth: 19 ft. 4 in.
- Maximum digging reach (ground): 31 ft. 2 in.
- Maximum loading height: 23 ft. 4 in.