The DX210W-5 wheeled excavator replaces the Tier 4-Interim Dash-3 model. It has a 186-horsepower Doosan DL06 Tier 4-Final engine and operating weight of 46,077 pounds. Maximum dig depth is 19 feet 4 inches.
Smart Power Control (SPC) engine mode consists of two systems: Variable Speed Control, which reduces engine rpm during low workload requirements, and Pump Torque Control, which matches hydraulic pump torque and engine response to the task. The unit has two-pump auxiliary hydraulic flow for use with high-flow attachments, and an alternator upgraded to 80 amps.
The Tier 4-F diesel does not require a DPF or regeneration. It uses CEGR, a DOC, and SCR technologies.
A three-year subscription to Doosan Telematics is standard.
Doosan DX210W-5 Excavator Specifications
- Engine: Doosan DL06 Tier 4-F
- Net power: 186 horsepower
- Operating weight: 46,077 pounds
- Max. digging reach (ground): 31 feet 10 inches
- Max. digging depth: 19 feet 4 inches
- Max. dump height: 23 feet 9 inches
- Bucket digging force: 31,306 lb.-ft.
- Arm digging force: 24,030 lb.-ft.