Model 950E excavator has a 375-horsepower Cummins QSM11 engine that is Tier 3 compliant. Auto idle reduces engine rpm to 1,000 after 7 seconds when the machine is at rest. Operating weight is 105,822 pounds, and maximum digging depth is 21 feet 5 inches. The company’s Intelligent Power Control System matches and control engine speed and main pump flow. Six working modes include Power, Economy, Fine, Lifting, Breaker and Attachment.
LiuGong 950E Excavator Specifications
- Operating weight: 105,822 pounds
- Gross power: 375 horsepower
- Max digging depth: 21 feet 5 inches
- Max dump height: 22 feet 7 inches
- Bucket capacity: 4.2 cubic yards