The WA320-7 wheel loader replaces the WA320-6 and WA320PZ-6 with 10 percent greater lift force using Parallel Z-bar linkages. Operating weight is 33,731 pounds. Tier 4-Interim Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine delivers 165 horsepower and decreases overall fuel consumption by up to 10 percent. SmartLoader Logic automatically decreases engine torque when the loader is not working hard, decreasing fuel consumption. The electronically controlled hydrostatic drive train features the Komatsu Traction Control System (K-TCS) with three settings: MAX, AUTO and S-Mode.
Komatsu WA320-7 Preliminary Specifications
- Net horsepower: 165 @ 2,100 rpm
- Operating weight: 33,731 - 33,984 pounds
- Bucket: 3.7 - 4.2 cubic yards
- Dumping clearance, max height: 9 feet 5 inches
- Static tipping load: 25,640 pounds
- Breakout force: 36,310 pounds