Doosan has upgraded its DX190W-3 wheeled excavator with a 176-horsepower DL06KB diesel engine meeting Tier 4-Interim standards. The machine has an Electronic Power Optimizing System that includes four work modes, auto-idle and machine diagnostics. The new Power + mode provides improved performance and faster workgroup speeds for heavy-duty work. A new electronic fan clutch reduces fuel consumption and noise levels. A new Intelligent Floating Boom option allows the boom of the excavator to “float” up or down without hydraulic flow; in breaker mode the boom is allowed to move freely down, only without hydraulic flow.
Doosan DX190W-3 Specifications
- Engine: 176-horsepower DL06KB
- Operating weight: 41,446 pounds
- Max. dig reach: 30 feet 4 inches
- Max. dig depth: 18 feet 9 inches
- Bucket digging force: 26,676 pounds
- Arm digging force: 20,944 pounds