TT Technologies A Leader In Trenchless
Las Vegas: That’s Entertainment - By: Jeff Griffin
8 Reasons to Plan Now For Conexpo/ConAgg ’08 - By: Larry Stewart
What’s New at Conexpo-Con/Agg 2008 - By: Michael Anderson
With an expected 2,000 exhibitors taking 2.1 million net square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space and comprehensive education programs and conferences, 2008 CONEXPO/CON-AGG will be the show for all construction equipment professionals to attend.
Be sure not to miss any valuable information regarding 2008 CONEXPO/CON-AGG, before, during and after. Sign up to receive Construction Equipment's eNewsletters to keep you in the know will be available shortly.
Whether you are deciding to attend or looking for planning tools for 2008 CONEXPO/CON-AGG in Las Vegas, ConstructionEquipment.com is your source for the information you need.
Registration and Housing links:
Download fax or mail Registration Form
Plan your booth visits and education schedule
Las Vegas Information:
Interactive Map - locate hotels, shows, restaurants, attractions, shopping, golf and more.
Vegas Basics - summary of the essentials for you.
Vegas Guide - the inside info you need to plan the perfect Vegas visit.
Airport - McCarran International Airport
Experient will serve as the official travel coordinator for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2008. Experient will provide custom itineraries with the lowest applicable air fares and best journey time.
Fly on American Airlines, the official airline, and save on special discounts exclusive to CONEXPO-CON/AGG attendees (applicable restrictions apply):
- American offers a 5 % discount off the lowest applicable fares.
- Discounts are available on American and oneworld carriers.
- Special American Zone fares; set air fare prices based upon geographical locations. Zone fares are refundable and require a two-night stay.
- Full mileage credit for frequent flyer club members.
To receive the exclusive discounts:
- Phone: Contact Experient at 800-621-1083 or 847-940-1176 (outside the U.S. and Canada), 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday
- Email: email@example.com
- Or you may call American Airlines directly at (800) 433-1790 and refer to authorization number #A1838AD.
Hertz has been appointed the official car rental company for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2008. To reserve a vehicle with the special CONEXPO-CON/AGG rate, please provide CV# 010L0063 when making your reservation.
To make a reservation:
- Online: Click here to make your vehicle reservation or to check availability
- Phone: Contact Experient at (800) 621-1083 or +1 847-940-1176 (outside the U.S. & Canada). Or you may call Hertz directly at (800) 654-2240 or +1 405-749-4434 (outside U.S. & Canada).
Take the Monorail to CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2008! Show Management has set up a special 20% discount on all Monorail tickets for CONEXPO-CON/AGG attendees and exhibitors. Tickets must be ordered by February 26, 2008 to receive the discount. Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
Complimentary shuttle buses will be provided to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center and all Official Show Hotels during the show dates of March 11 – 15, 2008.
A variety of shuttle/limousine services and taxicab services is available at McCarran International Airport and is located on the west side of baggage claim, outside door exits 8-13. Please note that there are both group shuttle and "for-hire" stretch limousine services. For more information on these services, please click here to visit the McCarran International Airport website.