The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is seeking public comments on its long-range transportation plan, Connections 2030.
Public meetings have been held in Madison, La Crosse and Milwaukee. Seven meetings are still coming up:
- Feb. 3, Kenosha, UW-Parkside
- Feb. 11, Superior, UW-Superior, Rothwell Student CenterBallroom
- Feb. 12, Eau Claire,Sacred Heart Conf. Ctr.
- Feb. 18, Rhinelander,Rhinelander High School
- Feb. 19, Wausau, North Central Technical College
- Feb. 25, Green Bay,St. Norbert College
- Feb. 26, Oshkosh,Park Plaza Hotel
All meetings will run from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
WisDOT also welcomes comments and questions by phone at 608-266-8108, or on the Connections 2030 website at: www.wiconnections2030.gov.