The 2016 Construction Industry Forecast presents the results of Wells Fargo Equipment Finance's wide-ranging survey of construction industry executives conducted in Fall 2015. Drawing on the responses of construction contractors and equipment distributors from across the U.S., the report reveals trends in the industry and gauges the sentiment of industry leaders on a variety of business topics including:
- Equipment acquisition intentions (new and used) for 2016
- Equipment rental trends and expectations in the rental market
- Key opportunities and risks to the industry
- Strategies for attracting and retaining skilled workers
- Cost categories that are of greatest concern
The 2016 Construction Industry Forecast is a downloadable PDF courtesy of Wells Fargo Equipment Finance.
Source: Wells Fargo Equipment Finance