The 53-foot Topcon mobile solutions center, complete with a seated theatre room and product showcase area, will embark on its cross country tour starting February 13-14 in Mebane, North Carolina, then continue on to more than 28 cities in the U.S. and Canada.
Combining the benefits of a trade show and user conference rolled up into one half day, hands-on learning environment, the Topcon Technology Roadshow will be hosted by Topcon personnel along with dealer representatives. The program showcases the company's latest construction, survey, civil engineering, architecture and design technologies in a hands-on educational environment.
The free program features live demonstrations and presentations focused on productivity and profitability. The 2018 tour includes a schedule of multiple days in each city, plus a hands-on end-user training day offered from the Topcon Professional Services team.
“We are bringing the scope of Topcon solutions to a multitude of locations with an expanded and convenient schedule along with our The Intersection of Infrastructure and Technology theme — the crossroads where construction productivity is improved by applying advanced positioning technology,” said Scott Langbein, Topcon Positioning Group director of marketing in the Americas.
“Our North American market has many opportunities to address infrastructure demands. With the entire breadth of technology available in the mobile solutions center, Topcon representatives and dealers can identify an attendee’s individual needs and cater the learning experience to those business demands — all brought practically to his or her doorstep without the travel of a traditional user-conference.
“We are excited to offer a new intensive training focus day to the tour throughout the U.S. and Canada. Our multi-day session approach for each stop will provide participants with more in-depth learning opportunities. We are looking forward to another great year on the road interacting with positioning professionals and students,” said Langbein.
Following the kickoff Feb. 13 and 14 in North Carolina, the tour is scheduled for the following stops:
- Inman, South Carolina on Feb. 27 and 28
- Homestead, Florida on March 6 and 7
- Green Cover Springs, Florida on March 13 and 14
- Atlanta, Georgia on March 27 and 28
- Houston, Texas on April 3 and 4
- Austin, Texas on April 10 and 11
- Dallas, Texas on April 17 and 18
- Gilbert, Arizona on May 1 and 2
- Riverside, California on May 8 and 9
- Portland, Oregon on May 22 and 23
- Seattle, Washington on June 5 and 6
- Vancouver, British Columbia on June 12 and 13
- Edmonton, Alberta on June 19 and 20
- Winnipeg, Manitoba on June 26 and 27
- Bismarck, North Dakota on July 10 and 11
- Denver, Colorado on July 17 and 18
- Kansas City, Missouri on July 24 and 25
- Tulsa, Oklahoma on July 31 and Aug. 1
- Bloomington, Minnesota on Aug. 14 and 15
- Chicago, Illinois on Aug. 21 and 22
- Cincinnati, Ohio on Aug. 28 and 29
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Sept. 11 and 12
- Toronto, Ontario on Sept. 25 and 26
- Moncton, Manitoba on Oct. 2 and 3
- South Plainfield, New Jersey on Oct. 16 and 17
- Baltimore, Maryland on Oct. 23 and 24
- final stop in Washington, DC on Oct. 30 and 31
The most up-to-date schedule, and additional information is available at topconroadshow.com