Tim Ford of Terex has been named chair of ICUEE 2015 — The Demo Expo. He oversees the show’s volunteer management committee, a cross-section of utility construction leaders who direct show planning to ensure the show remains relevant for all market segments. Ford is President of Terex Cranes for Terex Corporation, Westport, Conn. He also serves as a director on the CE Sector Board of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), show owner and producer.
The biennial ICUEE – International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition will be held Sept. 29 – Oct. 1, 2015 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky. ICUEE is the largest event in North America for utilities and utility contractors seeking the latest product innovations and best practices for construction and rehabilitation projects.
Serving with Ford on the 2015 show’s management committee are:
- David Althaus, manager events and romotion, John Deere Construction & Forestry. Moline, Ill.
- Neil Borenstein, drector of marketing sitework systems division, Toro Co., Bloomington, Minn.
- Christian Brahler, president & chief executive officer, TT Technologies Inc., Aurora, Ill.
- David A. Burch, manager Shows & Exhibits, GM Fleet and Commercial, Detroit, Mich.
- Bill Caulkins, vice president, Sherman + Reilly Inc., Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Kris Cleveland, director sales & marketing, Ramsey Industries, Tulsa, Okla.
- Mark Core, vice president Lifecycle Solutions / CMO, Vermeer Corp., Pella, Iowa
- David Gasmovic, president & chief executive officer, McLaughlin Mfg. Co., Greenville, S.C.
- John Kestler, director Exhibits & Events, Cummins Inc., Columbus, IN
- Autumn Steinert, director of strategic business development, The Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
- Sherry Moschner, senior director support services & Missouri gas operations, Ameren Missouri, St. Louis
- Michael Norman, director sales & marketing, Vacall/Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Anne Paluso, marketing communications manager construction equipment-North America, CNH, Racine, Wis.
- Jim Rauckman, managing member, Rauckman Utility Products, Swansea, Ill.
- Megan Tanel, vice president exhibitions & events, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Terry VanConant, marketing manager, Terex Corp., Watertown, S.D.
- Mark Wegel, director corporate communications, Altec Industries Inc., Birmingham, Ala.