Terex Corporation announced several senior executive changes:
• Scott Hensel, now vice president, Terex Services North America was named to the newly created position of vice president and managing director, Terex Utilities and Services reporting to Ken Lousberg. In this new role, in addition to his current responsibility for managing and growing the North American services business, Hensel will also have management responsibility for the Terex Utilities business.
• Tim Ford, currently president of Terex Cranes, is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities.
• Ken Lousberg, currently president of Terex China, will take on the role of president of Terex Cranes as well as the responsibility for Latin America previously with Ford.
• George Ellis will take on a new role as senior vice president, operations planning and president, Terex Construction. Ellis will assume global responsibility for the Terex Business System, sourcing, transportation, logistics and manufacturing footprint. Ellis also joined Terex through the Genie acquisition in 2002.
• Kieran Hegarty, president of Terex Materials Processing will assume management responsibility for the Terex Fuchs business which will become part of the Terex Materials Processing segment.