Six new dealers have joined SDLG’s dealer network this spring, bringing the total to 23 dealers at 40 locations.
- Malvese Equipment is based in Riverhead, New York, and will offer SDLG at locations in Hicksville and Riverhead New York.
- Nuss Truck & Equipment is based in Rochester, Minnesota, and will offer SDLG at its location in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Hugg & Hall Construction & Industrial Equipment is based in Little Rock, Arkansas, and will offer SDLG at its location in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Highway Equipment Company is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and will offer SDLG at its location in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Alta Equipment Company is based in Peotone, Illinois, and will offer SDLG at locations in New Hudson, Michigan.
- Penn Jersey Machinery is based in Lionville, Pennsylvania, and will offer SDLG at its location in Lionville, Pennsylvania.
SDLG cites the companies "years of experience in dealing with construction equipment, reflecting SDLG’s strategy to partner with seasoned experts in bringing its products to the region.
The six new dealers will sell SDLG’s complete North American lineup of four wheel loaders. They will also fully back the machines, providing extensive product support and service.
Each of the companies stocks a wide range of construction equipment and has teams of well-trained sales and service personnel to back SDLG products, SDLG says. They will all also offer SDLG’s 21st Century Product Support, which uses a central parts location to ship parts to customers and dealers, often within 24 hours.
Al Quinn, director of SDLG North America, said that for all of the companies joining the SDLG dealer network, the value proposition of the brand’s wheel loaders rings true.
“There are lots of features on higher-priced machines that our customers don’t need, don’t want or can’t necessarily afford,” he said. “SDLG can offer them a wheel loader that doesn’t break the bank or lose their return on their investment if it’s not in continual usage. It’s also a great alternative to used machines, offering a well-made new wheel loader backed by a great warranty.”