GOMACO now offers a wireless control handset for use on the company's three-track curb and gutter machine already equipped with GOMACO's G+ machine control operating system.
The new G+ Remote Control features include:
- 4.3 inch (109 mm) graphic display screen that shows the run functions of the machine, the same information that is normally viewed at the operator’s console on top of the paver. Most paver functions are included on the remote and are controlled with easy to operate, durable dials or switches. Remote controlled functions include:
Individual leg elevation up/down control and steering
Travel forward, reverse, neutral controls
Mold and trimmer controls
- The unit's display screen allows realtime visual access to the project
- Operators have control of each individual leg of the paver with automatic/manual adjustments for elevation and steering.
- Operators can use the l remote control unit to comfortably work from the operator’s platform or from the ground, allowing ultimate freedom to move around the machine for the best view of the paving operation.
- The exclusive G+ Remote Control give the operator hands-on safety at all times.
- Tilt and impact sensors in the unit bring the machine to an automatic safety stop as needed.
- An emergency stop button and an alert horn on the remote are always within reach for quick access.
- The lightweight unit is comfortably worn around the operator's waist
- The G+ Remote Control is equipped with two lithium-ion batteries and a 12-volt charger. An optional AC adaptor is also available for purchase.
For more information about the proprietary and exclusive G+ Remote Ccontrol, visit www.gomaco.com/remote.