MLT 960 telehandler has a lifting capacity of 13,200 pounds and lift height of 29 feet 6 inches. The 141-horsepower John Deere engine is Tier 4-Interim and is paired with a continuously variable transmission for fuel efficiency. Dana axles ensure no drop in torque from 0-25 mph, according to Manitou. A variable piston pump enables load-sensing hydraulics with 3,900 psi of pressure and 47.7 gpm of flow. Duplex boom is mounted low to provide 360-degree visibility. The overall weight of internal components has been reduced while lifting capacities have increased with minimal increase in machine size, according to Manitou.
Manitou MLT 960 Specifications
- Maximum lift capacity: 13,200 pounds
- Maximum lift height: 29 feet 6 inches
- Capacity at maximum lift height: 7,700 pounds
- Turning radius: 13 feet 1 inch
- Power: 141 horsepower
- Maximum travel speed: 25 mph