Komatsu says its WA470-8 wheel loader uses up to 6 percent less fuel than the Dash 7 version. Updated with a new version Komatsu SAA6D12E-7 engine, the horsepower rating remains at 272.
The loader uses SmartLoader Logic. Combined with a lockup torque converter that activates in second, third and fourth gears, the system provides optimal engine torque, the company says.
- Air-suspension, high-back heated seat
- Seat-mounted electronic pilot control levers with F-N-R switch
- Komatsu Auto-Idle Shutdown
- Separate full color rear view monitor standard
- Swing out cooling fan with wider fin spacing and standard auto-reversing fan
- Gull-wing engine doors
- Sight gauge at DEF fill cap to minimize overfilling
- Additional hinged panels at each side for easy access to regeneration components.