Liquidity Services announces the launch of IronDirect.com, a new website that provides construction equipment buyers a convenient online platform to purchase premium brand products – ranging from bulldozers, excavators, wheel loaders and telehandlers – all from proven manufacturers around the world.
IronDirect provides easy and direct access to equipment, attachments and parts along with a suite of innovative support and service programs and technologies that reduce risk and maintain uptime.
“IronDirect removes unnecessary cost and inefficiency from the traditional captive distribution sales model, resulting in a smarter, better way to do business – something that our longstanding customer and supplier colleagues in the construction vertical have been desiring for a long time,” said Tim Frank, president of IronDirect. “Our innovative, direct model was built on industry feedback and enables buying customers to save up to 50 percent over the entire ownership lifecycle of high-quality construction equipment by utilizing our efficient turnkey solution to directly procure, finance, manage and dispose of assets.”
IronDirect.com will offer:
- Equipment and components from manufacturers such as Shantui, Lonking, Cummins, Kawasaki, Magni, Berco, Rexroth and Dana.
- Service Your Way, a flexible warranty repair program
- DirectAssist app that connects machine operators to IronDirect's technicians
- 48-hour parts replacement program
- DirecTrac Telematics system on every machine
- Financing options through Well Fargo, including loans, leases and lease-back options
- Investment recovery solutions for equipment resale and trade-in
- Iron Edge Loyalty Program for members-only discounts
IronDirect is backed by Liquidity Services. Bill Angrick, chairman and chief executive officer of Liquidity Services said, “IronDirect uniquely addresses the needs of the construction equipment industry by providing global suppliers a more efficient way to reach customers, and for buyers to obtain more control over the selection and type of equipment, parts and services they desire to support their business needs. Customer access to IronDirect’s multi-brand seller marketplace with real-time pricing and technical support, parts and service unlocks tremendous value and choice for buyers of new equipment items and for those who wish to trade in their old equipment as part of the transaction.”