ICUEE 2015, the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition, set a show record as the largest ever with more than 18,000 registered attendees, surpassing the last show by 13 percent. ICUEE 2015 ran Sept. 29 – Oct. 1, at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky.
Registrants came from all 50 states, nine of the 10 Canadian provinces and more than 60 other countries worldwide.
The 2015 show set records for exhibit space and number of exhibitors. More than 950 exhibitors, including more than 250 companies new to the show, took more than 1.2 million net square feet of exhibit space to showcase their latest equipment and product innovations, and conduct numerous live demonstrations and hands-on opportunities.
New Features at ICUEE 2015:
- Heroes Day (last day of show) to recognize the importance of utility professionals and salute military veterans with a benefit auction and other events;
- ICUEE Benefit Auction aimed at connecting military veterans with quality jobs, including in the utility/construction industry, with all auction proceeds going to The Call of Duty Endowment;
- Young Professionals networking event bringing together up-and-coming industry leaders to share ideas and build relationships for the future
- Demo Derby app game and new Pedometer Challenge to enhance the show experience and networking, and help connect exhibitors and attendees; and
- Improved transportation upgrades, more places to relax and recharge and more information and wayfinding assistance to make it easier to get around at the show.
Hands-On Demos, Industry Education:
New to the show floor, the AGC Technology & Business Solutions pavilion and China exhibits pavilion joined fleet management, green utility and iP safety pavilions.
Industry groups delivering education at ICUEE 2015:
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC);
- Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP);
- Common Ground Alliance (CGA);
- Incident Prevention (iP)/Utility Business Media;
- National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO);
- North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT); and
- Underground Construction Technology (UCT).
Visit www.icuee.com for the latest show information and updates.