Staff | September 28, 2010
The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) announces the winners of the 2008 Project Awards. In Construction's region, the winners are:
- High-Rise Category: Hopkins House Repair and Protection, Baltimore, MD. Submitted by Structural Preservation Systems
- Historic Category: Restoration of Historic Concrete at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington, D.C. Submitted by Vector Corrosion Technologies.
- Special Projects Category: Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, Concrete Repair and Cathodic Protection, Lusby, MD. Submitted by Structural Preservation Systems.
- Transportation Category: Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel Pile Repair and Protection, Cape Charles, VA. Submitted by Electro Tech CP.
ICRI also awarded sixteen Awards of Merit. Winners in this category are:
- Masonry Category: Winchester Medical Center Masonry Reflashing, Winchester, VA. Submitted by Masonry Preservation Services, Inc.
- Strengthening Category: Strengthening of Overloaded Prestressed Concrete Beams, Suitland, MD. Submitted by Structural Preservation Systems, Inc.