The ZX300LC-6 excavator has an Isuzu 6HK1 engine that uses CEGR, DOC and SRC to achieve Tier 4-Final standards. The engine delivers 249 horsepower, 32 percent more than its predecessor, the ZX290LC-5. The machine uses the same hydraulic pumps as in the larger ZX350LC-6, including a hydraulic boost system and enhanced boom recirculation. Operating weight is 64,375 pounds, and a redesigned boom and arm allow operators to use a larger bucket.
Hitachi ZX300LC-6 Specifications
- Operating weight: 64,375 pounds
- Engine: 7.8-liter Isuzu 6HK1
- Net power: 249 horsepower
- Arm force: 28,551 pounds
- Bucket force: 45,411 pounds
- Dig depth: 25 feet 10 inches