The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will hold its 31st Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition in Bowling Green, Ohio, on September 16-18.
The 3-day event will be held at the National Construction Equipment museum, not far from the intersection of I-75 and Wooster Street, west of Cleveland.
Highlights for this year's event include:
- Live demonstrations of antique construction equipment from the late 1800s through 1970s
- Bucyrus-Erie equipment and attachments
- The Power of Yesteryear's annual agricultural tractor, farming and threshing show
- Vintage trucks and engines will be on display by the Black Swamp Chapter of the American Truck Historical Society.
- Historical displays, narrated earth moving demonstrations using antique equipment, memorabilia vendors, members banquet, and the world's largest sandbox for the kids.