Gradall has updated its XL3100 IV wheeled excavator with a six-speed AutoDrive Allison automatic transmission and an undercarriage that allows the machine to be driven at speeds up to 60 mph. Operators can reposition the machine from the upper cab. The 218-horsepower Tier 4-I Mercedes engine also powers the upperstructure boom, including swing motions. Advanced hydraulic system has pressure-compensated, load-sensing valves with reliefs on all circuits.
XL 3100 IV SPECIFICATIONS
- Horsepower: 218 (net) hp @ 2200 rpm
- Engine: Detroit Diesel Mercedes OM906 Tier 4-I
- Weight 40, 930 lb.
- Maximum boom reach: 27 feet, 3 inches
- Maximum dig depth: 18feet, 4 inches
- Loading height maximum: 15 feet, 5 inches
- Boom Tilt: 220-degree continuous
- Rated bucket force: 17,900 pounds
- Telescoping boom crowd force: 21,940 pounds.