The DX255LC-5 excavator complies with Tier 4-Final standards with 184-horsepower engine that uses CEGR, DOC and SCR with DEF. The unit replaces the DX255LC-3. Smart Power Control (SPC) consists of two systems, variable speed control and pump torque control. Variable speed control reduces rpm during low workload requirements, and pump torque control matches hydraulic pump torque to the task. The engine-control unit manages the system, which improves fuel efficiency and fuel consumption, the company says.
Doosan DX255LC-5 Specifications
- Horsepower (net): 184 horsepower
- Operating weight: 57,752 pounds
- Max. digging depth: 22 feet 4 inches
- Max. loading height: 23 feet
- Bucket digging force: 39,463 lb.-ft.